Project managers, team leaders, program manager, consultants who are seeking a more formal approach to project management. Functional managers and team members in a technical leadership role also benefit from an understanding of project management fundamentals.
• Applicants must have 35 hours of specific project management education.
• With a Bachelor's Degree (or the global equivalent): Applicants must have a minimum 4500 hours of professional project management experience
High School Diploma, Associates degree (or the global equivalent): Applicants must have a minimum 7500 hours of professional project management experience.
• Understand processes and terminology
• The most up-to-date global practices for PM
• Manage plan time resources for projects
• Manage projects in terms of delivery
• Clear understanding of – specification, deliverables, work breakdown
• Project Integration Management
• Project Scope Management
• Project Time Management
• Project Cost Management
• Project Quality Management
• Project Resource Management
• Project Communication Management
• Project Risk Management
• Project Procurement Management
Not decided yet
IQM & Service Management Strategists Certified ITIL Expert, PMP, ISO 20000 & CobiT Certified,Practitioner for Six Sigma, ISMS & SCRUM
Students Interested 1