Only serious PMP aspirants
2. Only serious Knowledge-seekers for Project Management processes
1. Preparing for clearing the PMP exam
2. Learn the concepts of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
1. Notebook for class-notes
1. Knowledge of Project Management processes as per PMBOK
2. Study Material
3. Quizzes for each knowledge area
4. Guidance on filling the application and taking the exam
5. Small batch (6 students), personal attention
6. Six days unlike four days of other PMP training providers. Attention span of candidates for entire day is not possible. Hence the course is spread to six days.
7. Certificate of 35 PDUs
Not decided yet
Bachelors from the Indian Institute of Technology(IIT),Madras and his MS and PhD from Cornell University. Post that he completed his MBA from the Indian School of Business(ISB), Hyderabad. He holds various professional certifications which include PMP (from PMI), CBAP (from IIBA), ITIL (from Exin), Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt (from Motorola), Six Sigma Master Black Belt (from International Society for Quality).
Students Interested 1