About the Course
MatLab (Matrix Laboratory) Workshop is a two day intensive program, which empowers students with computational possibilities of MATLAB, using simple functions and implementation of Algorithms. We train students on creation of user interfaces, interfacing programs written in other languages, including C, C++, Java and FORTRAN etc.
This workshop focuses on teaching simple but powerful programming paradigms of MATLAB.
Topics Covered- Introduction to MATLAB, concept of vectors and matrices
- Interfacing MATLAB to get image, audio, ascii files
- Basic Digital Signal Processing Concepts
- Image Processing Techniques and Examples
- Speech Processing example
- Pattern Recognition example
- MEX functions
- Visualization of all examples using plot, plot3, scatter, scatter3 etc.
- Introduction to MATHWORKS file exchange, GUI development.
- Brief introduction to Octave
Who should attendStudents pursuing BE/B.Tech in ECE, EEE and Mechanical.
Pre-requisitesNothing at all.
What you need to bringLaptop with MATLAB installed.
Key Takeaways- Simplification of major project work
- Art of effective programming in MATLAB
- Certificate by Atharvan - NITK Surathkal Alumni Venture
- Post workshop material