About the Course
The Maths Academy is only coaching institution in Bangalore (infact in East Bangalore) which has a
classroom program from students aspiring to crack Math Olympiad.
Our programs will take you much beyond the regular syllabus both in terms of content and depth. Only if you are willing to undertake such a journey into deep ideas, you will find our courses enjoyable.
Topics Covered1. Divisibility Introductory,
4. Simultaneous Equations,
5. Arithmetic Progression,
6. Quadratic Equations,
7. Geometric Progression,
8. Combinatorics Introductory,
9. Congruency of Triangles,
10. Parallel Lines,
12. Introduction to Trigonometry,
14. Inequalities Introductory.
Who should attendIf you are interested in outstanding mathematics ,and also studying in 8th class or 9th class, welcome to The Maths Academy.
At The Maths Academy, we teach and learn mathematics . If you are interested in Math Olympiads (school level), then you will find us useful.
Pre-requisitesBasic Mathematics till 7th std.
What you need to bringNote book,pen pencil etc,.
Key TakeawaysThe aims and objectives of this programme are:
1. To create a sound basis for mathematical thinking.
2. To introduce students to the challenge and excitement of higher mathematics, a chance which they do not get with school-level mathematics.
3. Many a times, students are familiar with different formulae/statements of the theorems, but do not know the proofs of these. In our training programme there will be an emphasis on understanding the concepts and the proofs of various formulae/theorems. This will help the child to develop confidence of studying mathematics as he would be using the formulae/theorems after completely understanding them.
4. A lot of problem solving will be done during the entire course. We shall be solving routine as well as non routine problems.
5. One of the main aims of this programme is to develop the students ability to study mathematics independently.
6. Students are encouraged to write the Maths talent Examination and all possible help is provided to the interested students.
7. The training would be beneficial for competitive examinations in Mathematics at school as well as college level. Many topics in Std. 11th are covered in the Level 1 programme. It is found to be useful for IIT JEE, AIEEE, CET etc.