BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bangalore
Anyone with a passion for photography, but wants to learn to use the camera in a more systematic way.
Anyone looking for more consistency in their photography!!
Just an interest in photography should do.
If possible a camera with manual functionality. If not any other point and shoot should do. There will be a couple of cameras around to share and experiment with.
If you are bringing your own camera, it is recommended to bring the manual as well so that we can refer to it for learning any newly learnt options.
- How to click good pictures consistently
- 10 simple ideas to improve your photography
- Learn to click with mannequins, products and people and understand light as we see it.
- Know your equipment: It's capabilities and the limitations
- Understand all the basic terms of photography and how it affects your image
Not decided yet
Students Interested 1