About the Course
Dear Final Year Students,
"Cyber Metric Services" a Software Development, Product, Process, Servicing, - a fast growing IT services company.
We offer real time exposure in software development along with their academic final year projects.
Latest technology trends offered in IEEE Projects.
With Projects We Provide:
• Confirmation Letter
• Detailed Synopsis of the project
• Introduction to project sessions
• Requirements Analysis
• High Level Design
• Coding/ Testing/ Debugging
• Placement Assistance
Topics CoveredSkill Set Training for Any Diploma, BSC, BCA, BSC-IT, MSC, MCA, BE in CS, IS, IT, ECE, EEE, E&I, E&C, MECH:-
- Knowledge Transfer on OOPS concepts, Open Source concepts
- JAVA, J2EE, AJAX, PHP, On-Shore & Off-Shore Development Process, Flash, Corel Draw, CSS & Design Tools
- WEB Designing Components, Real time implementation & Projects, Diff Frameworks Experience on real time projects.
- Hardware and Networking.
- Windows and Linux based Academic Projects
- Prototype Definition for Construction & Designing mechanical devices, Performance Metrics.
- Attitude, Soft Skills, Business Communication, Inter-Personal Skills Development.
- Multi task, Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Experience letter on real time projects.
- Placement Assistance on real time projects.
Who should attendThose who are looking for Academic Project.
Pre-requisitesAcademic projects for final year BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA/MCA, BSC/MSC, Diploma
What you need to bringnote book
Key TakeawaysComplete Practical knowledge on Perticular project