About the Course
The Personal Grooming course is spread over 2 days and will help participants develop the mindset of a great manager, change behavioral patterns and acquire the specific skills that will dramatically enhance their professional presence in the organization.
This self-empowerment program addresses the inner and outer grooming aspects of participants, with a view to enhancing their self-confidence, communication skills, personal and corporate image as well as professional presence.
Topics Covered1. Business Etiquette
• Art of greeting
• Art of introductions
• Art of sitting, standing, walking (Role play)
• Art of addressing protocol in a business hierarchy
• Art of conversations,- topics to avoid, small talk
• Art of being firm, polite, yet business like
• Interacting with a difficult client (Role Play)
• How to leave a lasting impression
• Telephone Etiquette
• The correct Fax, E-mail and letter writing etiquette
• Business Etiquette
• Cellphone Etiquette
• Communication Skills
• Addressing titles
• Art of Public Speaking
• Peer Pressure, and where to draw the line
• Board Room etiquette
• Interview etiquette
• Business Body Language
• Anger Management
• Time Management
2. Social Etiquette
• Art of entertaining : a) In Hotel b) At Home
• Art of Gifting
• Art of Thank you notes
• Art of greeting, walking, sitting and conversing
• Interacting and conversing socially
• Party / cocktail etiquette
• International etiquette
• Art of Conversation in a social gathering, with Asians, Europeans, Americans, Africans
• International etiquette
• Etiquette related to country specific.
• Dealing with a VIP
• Understanding Ethos of Society
3. Image Enhancing
• Personality development
• Confidence building
• Voice Modulation-Acent training-Pronunciation
• Fitness-how to carry yourself business wise-Socially
• Protocol in a social scenario
• Body language
• Dress code- the Art of dressing
• Color combination to suit one's personality
• Hygiene and sanitation
• Hair care/Skin care
• Make up for ladies
4. Dining Etiquette
• Table manners
• Formal Dinner
• Restaurant menu reading-Chinese, Thai, Japanese, French, Italian, Lebanese
• Insight into various Food habits, Cultural beliefs, Traditions are Religious beliefs.
• Art of menu planning for your clients in a hotel or at home
• Dining Etiquette
• Dealing with lady executives of different nationalities.
• Restaurant manners- what fork goes with what knife?
• How to eat with a chop stick?
o Aperitif, Digestif, Spirits, Wines, Cocktails, Mocktails
o How much?
o In what glass?
o What temperature
Who should attend• Anyone who wants to present a positive image, come across with confidence and credibility, and communicate without ambiguity.
Pre-requisitesA keen interest for self-improvement.
What you need to bring• Anyone who wants to present a positive image, come across with confidence and credibility, and communicate without ambiguity.
Key TakeawaysYou will learn grooming techniques that are required to make a powerful presence. You will also gain insights into how to create the right professional image to gain success.