We have faced the same pressure and state of confusion before such crucial Exams. So Here we presents an opportunity to score atleast 30 % more by applying tricks in CET Exam. I myself is from IIT Delhi, scored 162 rank in AIEEE in 2005. Hope you will enjoy!!!
Tricks to score marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths in CET exam
Ideally student must be studying in PUC II year/Class XIIth (CBSE/ICSE Board)
I am taking tutions for physics/Maths.
My Key Profile Points
1) Teaching since last 3 years for JEE/AIEEE.
2) Taking personal/Online Tutions since last 1.5 year.
3) 5 Student got Selected in JEE 2010, whom I taught in Mathura, UP.
1) Working as research Scientist since last 2.5 years
2) All India Rank 195 in IIT-JEE 2005.
3) All India Rank 162 in AIEEE- 2005.
4) Done B. Tech in Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi.
5) Got 99.92 precentile in CAT 2009, got calls from IIM A, C.