About the Course
Today, since technology has changed the way we work we cannot escape writing emails. Whether it is correspondence with clients, colleagues, friends, or even reporting a wrong shipment for an online purchase all of us have to use this e writing technique. Further, just like people form an opinion after meeting us, our writing skills also reflects our values and personality. So the challenge in writing emails is not just to communicate but also to create a favourable impression and get the required response.
Are you one of those who avoids writing emails as you are unsure of your writing skills?
Do you take a long time in formulating a mail due to lack of knowledge of correct grammar usage or not aware of which style to adopt while writing?
Do you rely mostly on templates or some standard format for email writing as you are unsure? Well all your doubts are about to get solved. Come join us and get to know more about appropriate email writing skills.
Topics Covered• How to write quick, precise emails
• How to write professional emails
• How to write personal / friendly emails
• Know the correct rules for writing an email, such as subject, use of cc, Bcc, reply, salutations, closure, when to reply etc
• Learn how to respond to emails
• Learn how to organise an email and write clear structured emails
• The correct grammar and phrases to be used while writing an email
• How to check for the tone of an email
• Learn to reframe and rephrase your words appropriately as per the situation
Who should attendAnyone who wants to improve his/her general email writing skills or business email writing skills
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge of English
What you need to bringA copy of some of your past correspondence""
Key TakeawaysThese are individual one on one sessions where the coach guides you for an entire month. Helps you to improve your current style and feel confident about writing emails.