About the Course
The classes are run as short term modules to help teachers and individuals to space out their training and help them finish the courses conveniently. There are 5 modules, each for 5 days (Monday to Friday) for 6 hours a day. There will be assignments and reading to do other than attending classes that will help you understand and think better.
The modules will cover everything that a preschool teacher practically needs from curriculum to report cards. There will be practical as well as theory sessions. The course is focussed on
1. Creating and enhancing awareness of the importance of Early Education
2. Helping teachers understand how best to work with young children
3. Helping teachers formulate and implement curriculum plans
4. Understanding the Montessori philosophy
5. Practical classroom management skills.
Topics CoveredKREEDO Early Education teacher training courses are focussed on:
• Philosophy of the method
• Introduction to various methodologies
• Allocation of materials according to areas of development.
• Presentations, Types of presentations and the procedures
• Language - Reading, Writing, Phonetics, Oral communication, others
• Sensorial Development, Sensorial Material Presentations and practical sessions
• Roles and responsibilities of the adult in charge in the environment.
• Importance of activities of EXCERCISES OF PRACTICAL LIFE - Material preparation, • Practical session - Presentations of EPL activities.
• Themes, Time table and assessment report.
• Discussion on observations and recording daily reports.
• Presentations – practical sessions
The modules will be followed by Examinations and certification
Who should attendThe modules are meant for :
1. Individuals who would like to work as teachers in preschools
2. Schools who would like to implement the Montessori model and want to send their teachers for training
3. People who would like to set up a quality preschool based on the Montessori philosophy
4. Kreedo is based on the Montessori philosophy but evolved for today’s child, keeping in mind the capabilities of children today.
Pre-requisitesApplicants must be graduates or diploma holders.
In special cases, undergraduates who have a passion for education will be considered.
What you need to bring1. 2 Passport Photographs
Key Takeaways1. How to work with young children
2. How to set up and run your own school