About the Course
Why is that some people find it easy to solve tough problems with simple solutions while others find this feat nearly impossible? You've no doubt looked at solutions to problems and said, " I should have thought of that." But you didn't.
The answer is just not creativity, although that certainly helps. Rather, the power to find these creative solutions lies in our ability to search for and find facts that relate to the situation and put them together in ways that work.
For an individual, facts and knowledge can only go so far. By tapping into the knowledge of others(staffs, colleagues, family or friends), anyone can expand the range of available solutions
Topics CoveredThe Course's Key Learning Points as part of your Workshop :
1. What's the Problem Here?
2. What's your Style? Problem - Solving Approaches
3. What's the path? The Problem- Solving Model
4. How many Roads are there?
5. Thinking outside the Box.
* Iceberg Approach
** Factors effecting decision making
*** 6 C’s of decision making
Who should attendAny student who are Studying, completed Graduation ,Post Graduation and looking for a appropriate Job offers.All those who has just started with their Professional life in last 6 months to a year are also welcome.
Pre-requisitesShould be communicative in English language.
What you need to bringYour presence of mind.
Course Material /writing pad/pen/pencil will be provided.
Workshop fees includes Tea ,Coffee snacks and a working Lunch
Key Takeaways1. Analyse information to clearly describe problems
2. Identify appropriate solutions
3. Think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem solving team
4. Select the best approach for making decisions
5. Create a plan for implementing, evaluating and following up on decisions
6. Avoid common decision making mistake
7. Understand problems
8. Make correct and timely decisions
9. Use SWOT Analysis
10. Make group decision
11. Analyse and select solution
12. Plan and organize