This course is not just for Competitive Exam aspirants - but all College Students irrespective of their specialization. Every student makes a lot of decisions during and immediately after their college, and this workshop provides training in 'How to Think' and not 'what to Think'
1. Become effective in Group Discussions and Personal Interviews by exercising Critical Thinking
2. Become skilled in Written Analysis, and write well -reasoned analytical essays for GRE, GMAT and CAT.
3. Use the generic Written Analysis structure for more effective communication (Essays, case studies, Debates Speeches)
4. Learn how to reason logically and avoid falling prey to fallacies and bad reasoning.
5. Make more reasoned decisions independently
6. Learn how to apply Critical Thinking to any situation – academic, work or real life.
Not decided yet
IIM Ahmedabad (1981 - 83)
Students Interested 0