ArtConcept Visual Communications is organising a Hand Embroidery Workshop. Hand Embroidery is stitching by hand onto the fabric surface, to produce a decorative effect. This technique can employ all kinds of decorative threads and stitches. The range is enormous.
Learn to do Embroidery and make your own embroidered Pillow Covers, Bedspreads, Sarees, Kurtis, Hand Kerchiefs, Curtains, Cushions etc..
Note: Really talented people who finish the course will be given an option to take orders and to do regular work from home or at the institute, if they are interested. Register soon to avoid disappointment.
1. Colour selection - Combinations which looks attractive together.
2. Stitches - How to select stitches to be used for different patterns
3. Transferring Designs - The various methods of transferring to material.
4. Care of Embroidery - How to maintain them for years and to remove stains.
5. Various ways to use embroidery
6. Patterns - Learn to create your own patterns.
7. Stitches: Learn to stitch different types of important Stitches & Patch work.
Anyone above 16 years
An interest to learn.
you need to bring
Materials Provided - Kit Given