BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bangalore
Anybody interested in doing fashion or commercial photography on a regular basis.
People who are looking at taking commercial portraits as a hobby
Anyone looking at taking glamour lighting and pictures at home.
The candidates will be expected to know the following :-
- How to use the manual controls on their camera
- Basics of exposure such as f-stop, ISO/ASA, shutter speed
For those candidates that may not have full confidence in the above, we are holding a prep class in advance of the workshop. Do email firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the extra day.
A DSLR or Manually adjustable camera (Any camera with a Hotshoe will do)
Lens range between 18-50mm and 70-200mm (A 50mm and a 85mm on a crop body will be the most used lenses and essential for getting the maximum out of the workshop)
Enough memory either in cards, or a laptop/external hard disk for backing up pictures.
You full fledged enthusiasm.
- How to work in a team to complete a successful fashion shoot
- Essentials of lighting and different styles
- Working with clients and customers
- Identifying the right resources for the right shoots; Selecting models and makeup artists.
- How to put together a fashion look; Identifying the right props
- We will not be teaching post processing in this workshop; Do get in touch for details of the separate post processing session at a later date.
Not decided yet
Fashion, Commercial and Catalog Photographers
Students Interested 5