Karnataka CET 2014 is the common entrance test which is organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority to get admission in the engineering courses at graduate level in the state of Karnataka. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of KCET 2014 before applying for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2014. Check the details of the KCET 2014 Application Procedure, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Important Dates etc below on this page.
KCET 2014 Exam Syllabus – Physics
1. WAVES AND SOUND
• Waves: formation of waves, types of waves, wave amplitude, frequency, wave length and velocity - relation n =f l - equation for progressive wave, intensity, super position of waves. Problems
• Sound: Properties, velocity in gases, Newton - Laplace formula, factors affecting velocity - intensity and loudness, units, Noise and Music beats as an example of superposition of waves, Doppler effect, formula for general case, discussion for individual cases. Problems
• Stationary waves: Modes of vibration in pipes, laws of vibration of stretched strings, sonometer, Problems.
• Ultrasonics: Production (mention of methods), properties and applications
• Acoustics of buildings: reverberation, Sabine's formula (mention), requisites for good acoustics and methods of achieving them.
Who has a passion towards to do medical or engineering.
CET & NEET:
how to get a good ranking
you need to bring
All the information about CET & NEET
How to apply
How will get good ranking