Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore
Students should own a D-SLR and should be thorough with the functionality of the equipment. This session is not for beginners.
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP
1. Freak should own a D-SLR and should be thorough with the functionality of the equipment. This session is not for beginners.
2. Freak should have basic portrait Lens with focal length ranging from 50mm till 100mm. It could be a prime lens also.
3. It would be better to bring your own Tripod, if you have one.. This is not compulsory. But this could save some valuable time during the session.
4. Bring along a Pen drive to carry your pictures back with you.
5. The session is only for the members of BangalorePhotoFreaks. So if you want to participate, you need to be a member of this Meetup Group first.
6. In case any one don't have a D-SLR, but is thorough with basic camera functionality andshootingin Manual mode, we could arrange for one or two D-SLR's with lens for rent. The requirement have to be informed and confirmed in advance. The additional charges will be informed to the requester.
1. DSLR Camera
2. Portrait Lens
3. Tripod if u have one (not compulsory)
1. Take back home some nice portraits which you have clicked (Both indoor and Out door).
2. Hands on experience for each an every freak attending this session.
3. Would also be sharing a lot of tips on Equipment handling, Photography is general and some basic tips on Post processing also (If time permits).
4. People attending this workshop will get a 300 Rs off on any one of the future workshop, conducted in next 2 months time.
Not decided yet
Students Interested 0