About the Course
The course on Analytical Skills is a self-paced course designed to help students master the fundamentals and techniques required to excel in highly reputed Tests such as GMAT, GRE, SAT, CAT, Mat, CSE (Civil Services Examination) and so on. You will be provided training where you will not only learn the concepts, techniques and strategies but also the practical implementation of these concepts through detailed explanation in example videos. There are section-wise quizzes and practice tests of various difficulty levels to help students get ready for any aptitude test.
Topics CoveredIntroduction + Diagnostic Test- Pre Test Analysis
Quantitative Ability 1 (Number Theory)
Quantitative Ability 2 (Arithmetic 1)
Quantitative Ability 3 (Arithmetic 2)
Quantitative Ability 4 (Algebra)
Quantitative Ability 5 (Modern Maths)
Data Interpretations & Data Sufficiency
Pie-Charts, Bar Charts etc.,
Data Analysis + Data Sufficiency
Deductive Reasoning + Visual Sequence + Mathematical reasoning and Mock Test.
Deductive Reasoning + Visual Sequence + Mathematical reasoning
Progressive assessment test (PAT) + Doubt clearing + tips on latest company papers + and Mock Test.
Company specific practice tests (Infosys, Wipro, TCS IBM, Tech Mahindra , Capgemini , Phoenix, GE, Etc.,) with Post test analysis.
Progressive assessment test (PAT) + Doubt clearing + tips on latest company papers.
Who should attendAll those students and professionals who are preparing for Aptitude Tests should go for this course.
Pre-requisitesThere is no pre-requisites for this course.
What you need to bringNo need to bring anything."
Key TakeawaysAfter the completion of the Analytical Skills Course, you should be able to:
• Master the concepts in Arithmetic, Geometry, Data Interpretation, Data sufficiency and Logical Reasoning
• Get ready for any aptitude test with full confidence.
• Learn how to unveil the power of Information and make data work for you.
• Gain a solid understanding in the world of analytics and explore the challenges professionals face in collecting, evaluating, and presenting information.
• Follow basic steps in the analytical process, deciding on an approach for an analysis project and apply specific analytic techniques to your work situation.