About the Course
Advanced Anypoint Platform Development training builds upon basic Mule skills learned in Mule Essentials, CloudHub Essentials, or Anypoint Platform Essentials training, and extends to advanced Mule concepts and problem solving. Many advanced development practices will be taught in addition to the specific topics listed below, as developers gain more self-sufficiency around problem solving with Mule.
* Scatter-Gather - Creating a scatter-gather pattern using splitter and aggregators. Also performance tuning of highly multi-threaded apps (3-4 hours).
* Using Maven - Using the Mule Maven plugin to develop packages (1-2 hours).
* Introduction to APIs - Designing and building an API using RAML and APIkit, and using APImanager to run APIs (2 hours).
*Each participant chooses which syllabus are of interest to him/her. Training materials will be prerecorded self-paced eLearning + reference documentation + hands-on lab activities. The instructor is available all day for 'open office hours' and 1-on-1 support. Possible syllabi include:
* Operations - This is a subset of the separate 1-day course, Mule for Operations, for participants who do not need that entire day. It covers Mule operations and the Management Console, deployment, Flows, Clusters, etc. (2-3 hours).
*DevKit - This is a subset of the separate 1-day course, DevKit Essentials, for participants who do not need that entire day. It provides an introduction to building a custom Cloud Connector, with the example covered using Mule to send a message to SMS (2 hours).
* HTTPS - Building a secure server and client using HTTPS and using certificates for client/server authentication (1-2 hours).
* JAXB - Using JAXB to convert objects to XML and back (2-3 hours).
*ASR - Create, host, and test a service using the Anypoint Service Registry (2 hours).
* WS-* - Using SOAP Web services to do specifically WS-Security, covers a few other WS topics as well (3 hours).
Who should attend
* Experienced/trained Mule integration developers who wish to learn advanced capabilities of Mule and obtain a deeper understand of how to use Mule.
*Related roles such as architects and solution consultants, so long as they meet the prerequisite development background and Mule experience detailed under Prerequisites below.
*Proficiency in Java and development strongly recommended.
* Extensive hands-on experience using Mule on real work projects recommended.
What you need to bringLaptop
Key Takeaways*At the end of Advanced Anypoint Platform Development training course, participants will learn:
* Advanced routing and transformation patterns
*Using Apache Maven to automate test, package, and deploy operations
*Building reliable integration patterns with Transactions
* Planning for the full lifecycle of API design, management, and usage