About the Course
Briefly, mPower Global is easily among the leaders in software development services around open source technology “Liferay” within India and stand amongst the top few in the world.
We at mPower support candidates in training on Java and Liferay Technology, we help candidates do projects with us . So that the candidates get the best exposure of the industry for their project work, here the candidates can learn with our team and will be given a chance to be at our campus for week if they wishes.
Topics CoveredCore JAVA Contents------3 Days
1. Basic things of java
2. Basic Structure Program
3. Flow Control
4. Object Oriented Programming in JAVA
5. Arrays, Wrapper Class & Shadowing
6. Class Design, Abstract Classes, Package & Interface
7. Exception Handling & I/O stream ( Serialization, Deserialization and transient )
8. Networking ( One-Way and Two Way )
9. AWT & Swings
10. Multi Threading ( wait(), notify(), notifyAll() )
11. J2EE ( JDBC, Servlet & JSP )-----2 Days
12. Deploying and Running web application in IDE (Tools) such as Eclipse and Net beans---1 Day
13. Deploying and Running Projects in Apache Tomcat Server 7.0 with Database (MS Access, Oracle XE and My SQL 5.5)----- 1 Day
15. Introduction to Liferay and Discussion of Interview Questions in Technical Round ------1 Day
Who should attendBCA, BSC(CS).MSC,MCA,BE(CS,IT), MTECH,ME, DIPLOMA IN Computer science
Pre-requisitesThis course is intended for Freshers or entry-level developers for Java who have a basic but limited understanding of Java and who are interested in learning core concepts of Java and advance java programming skills that are required to successfully create web applications.
What you need to bringNotepad and pens
Key TakeawaysYou will be able to learn java at best and develop your own programs and have thorough knowledge on coding.