About the Course
Dear Final Year Students,
Cyber Metric Services (CMS) INDIA Pvt. Ltd. Final Year Project:
Cyber Metric Services India Pvt. Ltd. provides real time and academic projects with source codes for all type of customers. We offer Windows and Linux based Academic Projects for IT Students, as part of their MCA, BE, B Tech, BCA, M. Sc and B. Sc (Computer Science, IT)courses. These projects will give an excellent exposure to cutting edge technologies. Our team has helped lot of students to successfully submit academic projects and there by adding more values to their resumes.
Being a Good Project Developer:
• Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements.
• Keeping a project management team running smoothly can be a challenge, especially when budgets are lean and expectations are high. Every manager
Needs to figure out the best way to lead and motivate, but a few baseline principles will keep you pointed down the right path.
• Experience with the type of project you want to do, Eager to solve hard problems, willing to share knowledge.
• Project manager need leadership skill also with technical expertise at least one domain.
• Most students have no idea how to begin their project. This is understandable: It is the first time they will have had to tackle a large amount of work that is
Probably poorly defined. To get started, it helps to know the key activities that result in a successful project.
Topics CoveredWe have a variety of engineering projects in multiple domains, including:
• DOT NET
• VB .NET
• ASP .NET
• ASP.NET + C#
• VB.NET + C#
• ASP.NET + VB
• C# .NET
• ANDROID PROJECTS
Who should attendAcademic projects for final year BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA/MCA, BSC/MSC, Diploma
Pre-requisitesThose who are looking for Academic Project.
What you need to bringnote book
Key TakeawaysWith Projects We Provide:
• Confirmation Letter
• Detailed Synopsis of the project
• Introduction to project sessions
• Requirements Analysis
• High Level Design
• Coding/ Testing/ Debugging
• Placement Assistance