About the Course
IMPROVE your win rate: DISCOVER the key to pre-sales success!
Only with, TWB Business Certification in 'The Sales Enhancer Series'
Announcing 'The Key to Pre-Sales Success', a 2-day workshop on October 15th and 16th in Bangalore, the next in 'The Sales Enhancer Series' of TWB Workshops.
Every sales team worth its salt strives to uncover what motivates a prospect to buy. The key lies in spotting the opportunity, capitalizing on it, building credibility, creating a winning 'differentiated' solution and demonstrating that effectively to potential clients. Are you equipped enough?
TWB helps you discover hidden techniques all the way leading up to the solution demonstration - through research, strategies, tools and a clear road map that come as from several years of relevant, multi-domain experience. Learn from the TWB experts and chart your own winning path to enhanced sales!
Topics Covered1. Detecting commercial and technical bias
- Understanding customer technology and commercial landscape
- What have they been buying, who have they been buying from
2. Positioning your product / solution / company
- Why do you sell? Why does your competition sell?
- Highlighting your competitive advantages
3. Creating the technical solution
- Completeness in technical solution
- Synergy with commercial and technical goals
4. Evaluating the solution from the customer's view
- Understanding what the customer wants
- Communicating performance
5. Getting the customer requirement right in a proposal
- Understanding key business drivers
- Creating/verifying estimates
- Determining project costing and pricing
- Creating a clear statement of work (SOW) and ascribing mutual responsibilities
- Representing a project plan/schedule in a proposal
6. Essentials of proposal creation
- Completeness. Content. Win-nability.
- Authoring and formatting
Who should attend- SMEs, who manage sales bids, create client solutions and design sales architecture for complex customer requirements.
- Sales managers handling pre-sales and solutioning.
Pre-requisitesAt least 1 year of relevant experience in interacting with customers and/or creating proposals.
What you need to bringLaptop
Key Takeaways1. Improve your sales process.
2. Increase your effectiveness.
3. Enhance your revenues.