Learning Objectives :
• Team Development & Management Skills
• Characteristics of a Good Team
• Team Models
• Team Types
• Importance of Team in Corporate
• Tips to be a Good Team Member
• Team Building Barriers
• Skills and Qualities of a Team Member
Training Methodology :
• PPT Presentation - Interactive Session
• Case Studies
• Video Sessions
• Activity / Group Work
• Games and Fun Based Learning
Program Contents :
1. Importance of Team & Team Building
2. Team Contracts
3. Building an Effective Team
4. Difference Between Team & Group
5. Extracting the Best from a Team
6. Circumventing Fall Outs in a Team
7. Responsibilities of a Team Leader
8. Importance of Motivation & Attitude in Team
9. Role of Communication for a Strong Team
10. How to be an Effective Team Player
11. Team failures - Why? How to Rectify?
12. Team Building Activities & Games
13. Cricket/ Foot Ball/ Formula - Understanding of Team
Our Consultant, is a dynamic transformational speaker who shares his 17 years of professional experience from India and overseas having worked in Fortune MNCs. He delivers high-energy speeches and compelling seminars to high-level executive conferences, professional associations, and graduate schools.
Our Consultant is a certified Soft Skill trainer from IITD and from "TAP International Institute" on Memory and Soft / Life Skills, Personality and Career Development.
Our Consultant is currently involved in Training the Corporate and Colleges touching and transforming the lives of the individuals and help them realize their inner potential and touch excellence in every walk of life. He has been developing Innovative Training Programs to make attitudinal shift to better the cognitive process relating to professional and personal life. His exciting and unique presentation consistently impacts his audience with his expertise in leadership, empowerment, motivation, communication, team effectiveness and customer service excellence.