At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
• Better understand variation in manufacturing processes including patterns and measures of variation.
• Monitor and control variation with variable and attribute control charts
• Describe basic process capability concepts and the importance of capability when using control charts
• Use Quality Tools for problem solving
• Interactive classroom training with examples and case studies from different industries
• Practice sessions and exercises to understand concepts
• Sharing or pitfalls, do's and don'ts from experience.
1. Statistics Primer
• What are Control Charts
• Common elements of all control charts
• Interpreting Control Charts & Taking Action
• Types of Control Charts
• Using Variable Control Charts
• Using Attribute Control Charts
• The importance of a stable process in Business
2. UsingControl Charts
• Introduction to Variation-What variation is and why it's a problem in manufacturing
• Measuring Variation-Using a histogram to measure the variation in a process
• Patterns of Variation - Types of patterns of variation, what they tell you, and what to do about them
• Measures of Variation -Statistical measures of variation: Mean, range, and standard deviation
• Normal Curve- Properties of the normal curve and the 68, 95, 99.7 rule charts
3. Process Capability Basics
• What process capability means and why it's important
• Measuring Process Capability - The capability ratio, process capability index, and Cpk
• Fitness ChallengeAn assessment of the learner's progress in this unit.
• QA Team members
Our consultant comes with over 2 years experience exclusively on Android development. He has been involved in developing applications related to Customization of UI in Settings and Lock screen application for Sony Ericsson devices, Porting devices with different Qualcomm chipsets to latest Android versions, etc.
Our consultant is currently working for a leading Telecom Company and was previously employed with Sony Mobile.
Our consultant comes with over 2 years experience UI and application development for mobile handsets including design, implementation and unit testing on Android. She has been involvedin developing various Android applications like HTML5 Enhancements in Android ICS Browser, Teachers Diary Application, Contacts & Camera / Projector Module, Minidairy, Image Stabilization, etc.
Our consultant is currently working for a leading Telecom Company and was previously employed with Samsung.