Avoid all the confusions and frustrations when trying to learn iPhone programming. Application development for iPhone is a vast topic, so it's often challenging for you to know where to begin and there are chances that you might get frustrated and fall into confusions.
This "Objective C for iPhone / iPad Applications Development" course provides a nuts-and-bolts overview of Objective-C, the popular language for developing iPhone, and iPad applications, and discusses how to build a basic application using Objective-C and Xcode 4.2. The course shows how to download and install the development tools, covers every major feature of the language, and walks through the writing, compiling, and debugging stages of development. Programmers will also learn about memory management, a vital aspect of programming in Objective-C and the Foundation framework.
• This interactive training provides "concept, problem and Solution system" which provides a step-by-step approach for all candidates
• With this course one will master objective-C, Xcode and Interface Builder to develop iPhone applications
• Get hands-on knowledge with the iPhone's Cocoa touch development environment, including Xcode and Interface Builder
• Start writing your own iPhone apps that make full use of the iPhone SDK
• Introduction to xcode
• Creating and building simple applications
2. Principles of oops
• Working with variables and constants
• Control statements and loops in objective C
• Introduction to array and pointers
• Protocols and categories
3. Objective-c memory management
• Auto release pool
• Managing memory using auto release pools
4. Interface builder
• Document window workflow tools
• Outlets and actions
• Referencing outlets
5. Introduction to debugging
• Managing program execution
• Setting and viewing breakpoints
6. Introduction to cocoa touch
• Design pattern of cocoa-mvc design pattern
• Foundation classes, value objects, collections
7. Sample iPhone Application Development
• iOS Beginners
• iOS Developers
• Any IT Professional who wants to learn iOS programming
Our Consultant, is a Senior Systems Engineer with over 3 years of experience in iPhone Application development. He is presently employed with a top MNC based out of Bangalore.
Our Consultant's experiences include iPhone and iPad Application development, support, testing and preparing technical documentation, which involves an understanding of the framework conventions, best practices, memory management and development tools. His skills also include translating client requirements into design documentation.