Program Management can be described as a structured approach for delivering a collection of projects and transformational activities designed to achieve outcomes and realize benefits of strategic importance. Program management ensures alignment with corporate strategy and that project outputs are embedded in the business-as-usual environment.
The skills of Program Management can be further refined/developed using the internationally recognized Managing Successful Program (MSP) methodology. MSP represents proven practices in delivering transformational change. This adaptable methodology integrates key management principles, governance themes, and processes to achieve measurable benefits from transformational business change.
• Ensure alignment of projects with strategic objectives
• Ensure the program, the portfolio of projects and associated investments remain viable
• Allow Clear communication of the vision that outlines the required business change
• Provide a framework for management of the changes management activities required to achieve the business change
• Defines roles and responsibilities of the program management team
• Active engagement of stakeholders
• Control and optimization of program and project resources
• Offers a process for defining and realizing the expected benefits of the program
2. Identifying a Program
3. Establishing a Program/Program Office
4. Defining a Program
5. Running a Program
6. Program Planning
7. Closing a Program
8. Benefit Management
9. Issue & Risk Management
10. Case Study & Exercises
• Teams leads of global / virtual teams
• Project Managers
• Program Managers
• Delivery / Service Managers
you need to bring
There are no Reviews yet.
Questions and Comments
There are no Reviews yet.
Course Id: 9563
About the Trainer
Our Consultant, has over 17 years of experience in the IT industry, with over 12 years of Conflict Managementhip Experience. He is B. Tech with Post Graduate in Software Management from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He possesses diversified managerial & leadership expertise and has worked with Tier 1 organization's like The Boeing Company, Vodafone, British Telecom. He also worked in various domains like Telecom, Manufacturing, Communication & Media etc
Our Consultant has been People Leader for last 10 years and has been training on various Conflict Managementhip modules. He is an avid mentor and coach. He has worked in leadership positions and developed a road map for establishing a project / program management office practice within the organization, at the client locations.
Our Consultant is currently Heading program management practice for a leading Product Based Company and is responsible for delivering large critical programs and building people management skills within the organizaiton.