About the Course
This one day course is intended to impart basic knowledge on digital communication concepts, various signal processing stages & techniques, modulation techniques, etc., along with basic concepts of Radio Frequency transmission.
Topics Covered1. Why Digital Communication?
2. Digital communication blocks
3. Types of Signals and Systems
4. Time and frequency domain analysis of Signals and Systems
5. Fourier series, CTFT, DTFT, DFT, FFT, Laplace and Z transforms
6. Digital Modulation Techniques. ASK, FSK, PSK, MSK, QPSK, 8-PSK, M-ary QAM
7. Transmitter Signal Chain. Digitizing, Source Coding, Scrambling, Channel coding, Interleaving etc
8. RF Basics. Signal Degradation causes and its minimization procedures. Path Loss, Multi-path Propagation. ICI, ISI.
9. Channel Models. AWGN, Rayleigh, Rician Channel distributions.
Who should attendEngineering graduates who would like to get into wireless communication profession either as developers or as testers. Engineers who are serving in areas such as mobile network installation, commissioning & troubleshooting also can get benefited by this course.
Pre-requisitesBasic comminication system
What you need to bringNA