• Looking Beyond the Boundaries
• Perception Model - Understanding the Critical thinking
• Strategic Approach to Critical Thinking - SDS Model
• Edman's Rule for Critical Thinking
• Elements of Thinking Critically
• Bloom's Taxonomy to Critical Thinking
• PPT Presentation - Interactive Session
• Case Studies
• Video Sessions
• Ctivity / Group Work
• Games and Fun Based Learning
1. Restrain Emotions
2. Facts and Opinion
3. Out-of-Box-Thinking and Beyond
4. Community of Thinkers
5. Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking
6. Brain-lateralization Dominance
7. Critical Thinking Program
8. Unlocking the Critical Thinking - Process to Start
Our Consultant, is a dynamic transformational speaker who shares his 17 years of professional experience from India and overseas having worked in Fortune MNCs. He delivers high-energy speeches and compelling seminars to high-level executive conferences, professional associations, and graduate schools.
Our Consultant is a certified Soft Skill trainer from IITD and from "TAP International Institute" on Memory and Soft / Life Skills, Personality and Career Development.
Our Consultant is currently involved in Training the Corporate and Colleges touching and transforming the lives of the individuals and help them realize their inner potential and touch excellence in every walk of life. He has been developing Innovative Training Programs to make attitudinal shift to better the cognitive process relating to professional and personal life. His exciting and unique presentation consistently impacts his audience with his expertise in leadership, empowerment, motivation, communication, team effectiveness and customer service excellence.