• Attitude a KEY factor for Growth
• Patterns of Thinking
• Importance of Thinking Positive
• Cracking the Valuable points to Build Right Attitude
• Hindrances of Attitude Building
• Surroundings and YOU
• PPT Presentation - Interactive Session
• Case Studies
• Video Sessions
• Activity / Group Work
• Games and Fun Based Learning
1. Self Awareness and Others
2. The Ice Berg - Attitude Vs Knowledge & Skills
3. Attitudes Impact on Behaviour
4. Benefits of Positive Thoughts
5. Self Affirmation and Positive Strokes
6. Choosing the thoughts - Stimulus and Response
7. Self Doubts - Reasons and Evasion
8. Dynamics of Positive Attitude Building
9. Tools for Right Attitude - Stay Educated, Express Fullest, Compassion and Stay Connected
10. What it takes to Winning Attitude
Our Consultant, is a dynamic transformational speaker who shares his 17 years of professional experience from India and overseas having worked in Fortune MNCs. He delivers high-energy speeches and compelling seminars to high-level executive conferences, professional associations, and graduate schools.
Our Consultant is a certified Soft Skill trainer from IITD and from "TAP International Institute" on Memory and Soft / Life Skills, Personality and Career Development.
Our Consultant, is currently involved in Training the Corporate and Colleges touching and transforming the lives of the individuals and help them realize their inner potential and touch excellence in every walk of life. He has been developing Innovative Training Programs to make attitudinal shift to better the cognitive process relating to professional and personal life. His exciting and unique presentation consistently impacts his audience with his expertise in leadership, empowerment, motivation, communication, team effectiveness and customer service excellence.