Assertiveness is a key soft skill that aids in exhibiting professionalism in our day to day corporate scenario that cannot be ovelooked. Owning the skill empowers one to smoothly handle and manage the daily tussles or communication bottlenecks that hinder the individual and organisational productivity. This workshop aims at addressing all those subtle yet inevitable factors that can make a difference in the individual by great measures.
• Assertiveness is a key soft skill that is needed to exhibit professionalism in our day to day corporate scenario. Owning the skill empowers one to smoothly handle and manage the daily tussles or communication bottlenecks that hinder the individual and organisational productivity.
• This workshop targets both aggressive as well as passive section of people,to move towards the assertive zone, in terms of communication, attitude and behaviour.
• Another key benefit of this workshop aids in self reflection and becoming aware of one's own abilities and shortcomings.
1. Getting oriented
2. Brief Introduction of Assertiveness
3. Types of assertions
4. Self talk / Self reflection
5.Case study or written exercise
6. Act the role
7. Aggressiveness to assertiveness and Passiveness to assertiveness
• Software Engineers / Software Testers / Executives
• Any interested individuals from corporate
Our consultant carries behind him, 12 years of rich experience in IT, with a professional edge in the areas of end-to-end Product Development and Testing in OSS, Project delivery management, Requirement analysis and customer interactions, Project planning and Software estimation, Transformation Management and Team Leadership. He is well versed with both Waterfall and Agile flavours of the Software Life Cycle model.
Our consultant has plethora of experience in Product Development(Analysis, Design) & Testing, Architecture, Production / Application Support , People skills heading many teams and workgroups, Team building, Assessment and feedback, Best Practices, Productivity and continuous engagement ,Interaction with customers, managers and consultants, Resource and cost optimisation, SOW and WBS, Organising, Software estimation and project planning, Risk management and metrics, and Program Quality Assurance. He is a proactive and result-oriented leader with established record of success in leading corporate technology and management initiatives to deliver quality results in time.
Our consultant was previously employed with Nokia Siemens Networks. Coaching has also been his passion and has delivered trainings to teams within organisation on the subjects like GSM/SBC/EMS, COM, Agile related workshops and Soft Skills. Off late, he has been into consulting services in industry verticals like Banking & Finance, Telecom, Pharma/HealthCare.