Self Organising Teams (SOT) is a means of achieving lean in Agile using the Scrum management methodology with decreasing interference from management and lessened burden of process overhead on the software development and test teams.
• Self organising teams run on basis of core values like teamwork, trust, working agreements and self empowerment & esteem, commitment, thereby increasing the team productivity and the ROI for the product owner.
• Scrum process which is used by SOT, maximizes communication through daily status meetings, open workspaces, and optimal size teams and simplifies communication amongst teams and product owner.
• Fully functional SOT gets protected from interference and distractions and supports personal development with opportunities for continuous improvement with more regular and direct feedbacks.
• Best designs, architecture, and code come from the SOT, thereby helping the team members to grow as individuals who get opportunity to participate in planning, and estimation at low levels as well.
• Brief Introduction to Agile, Scrum, SOT
• Roles - PO, Scrum Team, Master
2. SOT Concepts
• Team work (Working with New team)
• Ways of working (working agreement)
• Self organisation
• Empowerment and Power
• Team dynamics-Forming the team
• Sprint and release Planning, Daily Scrum
• Tools for Coach/Scrum Master
3. Team working skills
4. Decision making and handling conflicts - with Case studies
5. Trust - Jelling the teams
6. Ways of working workshop - with Case Studies
7. Facilitation techniques - with Case Studies
8. Importance of Human interactions
9. Working with distributes teams and PO
10. Insight into estimation and retrospectives.
• Software Engineers / Software Testers / Executives
• Project Lead / Technical and Team Leaders
• Product Owners
Our Consultant, carries behind him, 12 years of rich experience in IT, with a professional edge in the areas of end-to-end Product Development and Testing in OSS, Project delivery management, Requirement analysis and customer interactions, Project planning and Software estimation, Transformation Management and Team Leadership. He is well versed with both Waterfall and Agile flavours of the Software Life Cycle model.
Our Consultant has plethora of experience in Product Development(Analysis, Design) & Testing, Architecture, Production / Application Support , People skills heading many teams and workgroups, Team building, Assessment and feedback, Best Practices, Productivity and continuous engagement ,Interaction with customers, managers and consultants, Resource and cost optimisation, SOW and WBS, Organising, Software estimation and project planning, Risk management and metrics, and Program Quality Assurance. He is a proactive and result-oriented leader with established record of success in leading corporate technology and management initiatives to deliver quality results in time.