This workshop provides an insight into the Excel Features like Charts, creating Formulas, Security Option, Filtering and Pivot Table. Training Participant will be learning all these features with practical examples. Tips will be provided to the Participant on how to use Excel to perform their day-to-day function.
• Creating Cell References, names and using them in Formulas
• Formulas and Functions in Excel
• Formatting and Security options in Excel
• Working with Excel Data base features [Sorting, Filtering]
• Working Charts and Pivot Table
• Importing and Exporting Data from Excel
1. Creating Cell References using Cell Address and Name
2. Formulas and Functions in Excel
3. Formatting Options in Excel (Auto Format, Paste Special and Conditional Formatting)
4. Working with Data (Sorting, Filtering and Subtotal)
5. Charts in Excel
6. Security Options in Excel
7. Data Analysis Option in Excel
8. Pivot Table and Chart
9. Excel Macros Basics
10. Importing and Exporting Data
Our Consultant, is an IT Professional Trainer with 12+ experience in Technical Training.
Our Consultant has delivered trainings to corporate clients like ABB, Acropetal Technologies, NICT, Oracle and many others on technologies like MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, .Net, SQL Server, Java, J2EE, JQuery, Oracle 10g, ISMS, Software Testing.